Thursday, March 12, 2009

Astros - Game 2






The Astros played their second game of the season on a Thursday night. Bobby got to play first base for the entire game. Bobby had a great game and we were all proud of him.

The first time he came up to bat he got down 5 pitches to his last pitch, then he hit the ball to the outfield. He hit well all night and got several doubles.

Bobby's fielding was the best part of his game, he caught his first ever pop fly and he made several outs at first.

The highlight of the game was when Bobby caught a grounder to first, tagged out the runner and stepped on first for a double play.

Bobby made a few bobbles and other mistakes but overall it was his best game ever.

I was very proud of him but infortunately I was not there to see it as i had a work event that I had to attend. Everyone gave me a great report and I was very proud of him.

No comments: